Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after a long great day at willow, i come home at around 9 pm, with the bike and everthing still on my truck, i figure, hey, i live in a decent neighberhood, (calabasas) so it shouldn't be problem to leave everything till morning (so i can get some help from my bro to bring the bike and everything else down,

i wake up and go to my truck, thankfully, the stuff on the bed were all there= bike + fuel + small tool box + rear stand

but some jerk off cock smoker broke into my truck, after tearing it all around and making look like someone's been living in it, this is all they stole

my Spyke (FOR RACE) one piece leathers, silver black and white scuffed up kneesliders and some of the knee protector! size 46,

Arai RX7RR nicky hayden replica in red, size XXL, *one air vent missing on top

Sidi Race boots in silver size 11, scuffed up toe sliders

Alpinestar black (gp-1 race) gloves size L

if anybody know anything or sees someone selling these please give me a call, i'll try t be there at wednesday night bike night,

any help is appreciated and will be rewarded!

818-917-7616

Sam

PS. to the theives that took these, i ride commando mother fookers, i hope you like ball sweat!

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
Damn... so sorry to hear that. But at least the rest of the stuff is still there.

I hope they find the a$$holes that stole your stuff and :boom

Godd luck to ya.

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks liz, the sad thing, all the leathers were nicely broken in, that took work and sweat, literarly

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
I think you should take a pair of pliers to their nuts!!!!!!!!!!!
Iv'e had my garage broken into a couple of times,lost helmets,tools,gloves,jacket....ect.
You start looking at poeple in the area diferently after that.

·
Where the hell am I?!
1,443 Posts
WTF is with people? :2bitchsla

I just don't understand it. I mean, to go through all that and not touch anything else that is "obvious" to take.

Don't get me wrong bro...not like I want ANYTHING stolen from you or anyone else, but it's just farkin' brainless.

Either that or do you have enemies that might have done it just to be dickheads? :(

Well, I'll keep an eye out for equipment like that down here in OC and will be sure to :2bitchsla the person if I find them (well, I'll do more than bitchslap, but don't want to put that on a public forum. LOL)

Hopefully we find your stuff in good condition and get to return it to you!
Mat

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
Thats like breaking into someones house, leaving all the jewelry and electronics and taking their underware and socks!

Bummer dude. :(

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
except the underwear and socks are worth about 1500

to make things worst: all of my leathers were slowly form fitting me, my new gloves were just about to be loose and comfertable,

all i know is, if i show up to bike night tomorrow and someone, anyone, is selling my stuff, i'm going to ask how much and as he answers me, i'm going to rip his head off and piss down his neck

·