Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what the '04 R1 flushmounts look like. I am making these right now and you can pre order them through my distributors. They offer all the same features of my previous designs. The fit is really nice and they look cool because they are actually concave instead of the earlier convex shape. They will be available in the following colors:

RED
SILVER
BLUE
WHITE
POLISHED

Attachments

·
Site Sponsor
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be shipping the first 200 sets to my distributors in about 2 weeks. The Red ones will take a little longer bacause I have to match the color in powder. You can pre-order to get some of the first sets.

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
Gregg's Customs said:
This picture sucks. I put some new clothes on my '02.
was that your silver bike? :confused:

·
Registered
551 Posts
signal

Greg, wanting to know. In the pics are the signals the polished?? what do the blue look like?? Are ther plug and play or cut and splice??? Send me a p.m. with the info and the price. Thanks

slick :thumbup

·
Site Sponsor
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are polished signals. The blue ones look just like the '03's except they are the '04 shape. I don't have any powdercoated sets yet. We are making them now. You will have to cut the connector off the factory signals.

·
RXman
120 Posts
Hey Greg, they look great but I was wondering if there are any legal issues with such small signals? I ride strictly on the street and don't want to draw any unwanted attention.

·
Registered
551 Posts
signals

Greg; what about a price??? P.M. me:dunno

·
Site Sponsor
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've sold around 6 thousand sets and I've never heard of anyone getting a fix it ticket for them. A friend of mine actually got pulled over and got a ticket for his plate mount, but not for the signals. We will be making plugs for the '04 also. The signals will be $114.95 MSRP.

·
Down with the sickness
281 Posts
Let's see some more pics of your '02 with the new bodywork on when you get a chance. Looks good from that shot. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts