Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NESBA Mid Central
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please make an offer for this used gas tank for a 2006 Yamaha YZF-R1 50th Anniversary motorcycle. This will match both the regular R1 with the 50th anniversary paint scheme, and the limited edition motorcycle. In addition it will also fit all of the R1 models built between 2004 and 2006. Like-new condition. Original factory finish paint. Very glossy, but white background seems to have thrown off the camera. This is a very nice oem fuel tank!

HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL UPON REQUEST.

It is Yamaha part number 5VY-YK241-30-P3 and the retail price at the dealter is $507.99.

Asking $275 and that includes all packing, shipping and PayPal transaction costs to get the part to your door in the lower 48 states. Payment is to be made by PayPal.

[email protected]
(913) 825-0563

Attachments

·
NESBA Mid Central
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yellow Gas Tank

Yes, that tank is gone.

I case you or anyone is interested, I will be selling the used tank that is currently on my motorcycle, but note that it has about a 4" long scratch on the left hand side. From a distance it doesn't look too bad. It is not dented and could be touched up. It is a yellow tank for a 2006 Yamaha R1 50th anniversary model.

[email protected]
(913-825-0563

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.