Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get my bike painted. I was wondering what a fair price is? its going to be a solid single color. what should I expect to pay? what did your paintjob cost?

thanks

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Tron said:
i duno, depends on paint used bro..

maybe AUD$500ish...
$500 Aus:confused:

I got a quote from a good mate for $600.Retail price for a respray(colour change) over here is about $850-$1g bud:thumbup

·
THAT'S WIERD!!
387 Posts
Pur Pony1 said:
I am looking to get my bike painted. I was wondering what a fair price is? its going to be a solid single color. what should I expect to pay? what did your paintjob cost?

thanks
Call Color Zone Designs at 714-892-9176 or check out there website at www.colorzonedsigns.com they give discounts to forum members.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bald Anthony- I was looking into colorzone but that would mean I would have to send my plastics all the way across the country. I am looking into some local shops at the moment but just wanting to know what others are paying.

I have seen your bike and it looks sweet. I was wondering what kind of hand grips you have?

thanks all

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
I paid $400 to get my 6 painted by a good friend. And my mids and lowers on the R1 are currently getting painted for $45. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts