Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
I find it hard to believe, but if it is true.....dayum!

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
rumor

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
T-MannIBP said:
I heard Ghost Rider is dead--??? Did I just fall for a rumor or is this true???
nah! not really, he called me up today actually. But maybe that was just a recorded voice. haha.

btw, the rumor about him being dead... is false! let me clarify that it had to do with him crashing at the track on his Gixxer 1000 race bike.

·
The World's Laziest
1,703 Posts
For some reason, that Busa looks way better naked. :crash

·
Registered
85 Posts
shyong said:
For some reason, that Busa looks way better naked. :crash
He he he...

When my NEW Hayabusa is done I think everyone will LOVE it...:cool:

Ghost Rider...

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
I had 6 piston Tokico on my 98 TLR.. they were needed on that big bi7ch.. lol.. (Great fun bike though)

Anyone have a video (Full version) that I can get from somewhere??

Where you buy those?>>

·
Banned
414 Posts
No1 Ghost Rider said:
He he he...

When my NEW Hayabusa is done I think everyone will LOVE it...:cool:

Ghost Rider...

GR, i love watching you and your busa in action. I just can't figure out how you get going so fast with your King Kong size balls dragging the pavment behind you. Doesn't that creat a lot of unneccessary drag?:lol

BTW...Do you know what 400kph converts to in mph? And is that the fastest youv'e had the bike while riding it, or is that a dyno or estimated top speed?

Can't wait to see what your new project is. In the mean time could you hook up some fellow enthusiast with some never before seen video. That would be schweeet.

Thanks

·
No, you can't ride it
604 Posts
:iamwithst

·
Insanity Please
2,205 Posts
yammiebender said:
I had 6 piston Tokico on my 98 TLR.. they were needed on that big bi7ch.. lol.. (Great fun bike though)

Anyone have a video (Full version) that I can get from somewhere??

Where you buy those?>>
www.dukevideo.com

I have a couple of their vids..Ghostrider (this f**ker is insane:lol) and Getaway in Stockholm (sport cars).

Watching Ghostrider doing the Upsahla run in under 15 minutes is mind numbing believe me guys. (those that haven't seen it, that is). He averages something like 170+mph over 15 minutes. Has to bee seen to be believed.

The Turbo Busa, how about a power wheelie at 340 kph. Its speedo acts like a tacho.

Anyway good vid guys, well worth watching and for the mods I ain't no Duke Video flunky, just a lover of speed, horsepower and insane motorcycle riders...like me..:lol:lol:lol:lol

Cheers all,
Warp

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
thanks for the link Warp...

·
Phoenix to L.A. in 3 hours...
2,785 Posts
Wow, what kind of rear end is on there, it looks more like an SV than a busa.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
PyRo1509 said:
are those stock brakes? 6 pistons... thats insane
The GSXR1000 (01 till 03) and the TLR came with 6 pistong brakes... and I think that the Kawi ZX-9R did also

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Only ridden on sundays:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts