Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup This shit rox!

I left the Gilles set up for stock shifting for now, might try reverse but dont really want to cut my chain guard. Brake lines were pretty easy.

I cant give a ride report since we still have quite a bit of snow and my driveway is all farkin ice. I may try to get out this weekend, supposed to hit 45, thats if i can get down and back up my driveway :rant

Here are some pics I just snapped :riding

Attachments

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yet to come : Yamaha seat cowl, DID 530 X ring gold chain, Renthal 44 tooth rear sprocket.

Then, I swear Im done :crash

Attachments

8,586 Posts
Tweak said:
Then, I swear Im done :crash
Yea right buddy, stop lying to yourself:2bitchsla:lol . Nice bike and good choice of mods. I think alot of people don't appreciate the benefits of rearsets. When I put my Harris reasets on my 99 it made a world of a difference. Those missed shifts from 1st to 2nd were gone and also the shifting was alot cleaner and crisper. Not to mention it raised the height of the footpegs for better clearance in the twisties. I dragged a peg on a left hander one time and it scared the sh1t outta me. I hope the snow melts soon for your sake, have fun and ride safe......

PS, so whats ur next mod.....:p

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats next? Renthal rear sprocket and DID chain, sticking w/ the 530. Maybe a Seat Cowl... Thats about all I can do for a while, gonna move out of this shithole of a state soon :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts