Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Jackass.
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend is wanting her own helmet now. She can't share any of mine since I wear an XL and she was fitted as an XS, so I am in the market now for something new. What does everyone else's significant others wear?

K

·
0 Posts
get her a small size suomy. suomys tend to fit tight, so the small should fit well.

they have one that is a hawaiian theme with hibiscous flowers. they are last seasons model and should be selling on ebay for around 199.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6749&item=2438973366

that is the helmet im talking about, but it is the wrong size and not the best deal ive seen, but see if she likes it.

·
Backin it in at a track near u
296 Posts
ixracex4xpho said:
get her a suomy... get it at gearbox... it's 175 +tax... u can tell her it's a $400 helmet, because it is. =Þ
Really, what is the URL? I might pick up another one for my girl at that price. Right now she wears a Shoei RF900 Chimerea, Size Small. I got it for her a couple months ago

here is a pic of it in action, she also wears a Teknic Lightning womens suit and Alpinestars S-MX Boots with Alpinestars (not sure of model) Gloves.....

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
my wife wears a HJC CL-14. Not too expensive but fits her well and she likes it. She has a medium because she always puts her hair in a ponytail when she rides, so she needs a little more room.

·
296 Posts

·
I speed therefore I am.
566 Posts
Mine wears an Arai Quantum f small. Good fit for a rounder head. Arai also makes a line of helmets just for women and kids if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
242 Posts
sorry to interupt the thread with this:2bitchsla
421, youve got some huge balls to drag a knee with you woman on the back:rock . My girl doesnt even want to go in a straight line with me:( :finger . Much admiration for you and your girl:boobies :rock
ride safe, bear

·
296 Posts
joe_bear60 said:
sorry to interupt the thread with this:2bitchsla
421, youve got some huge balls to drag a knee with you woman on the back:rock . My girl doesnt even want to go in a straight line with me:( :finger . Much admiration for you and your girl:boobies :rock
ride safe, bear
Thank ya man, My girl is pretty fearless.... the 2up Kneedragging was actually her Idea, now she want's to go out on the track with me, but, my Racebike obviously doesn't have a rear seat or pegs....... I think I'm going to buy her an SV so she can learn to drag her own knee, that would be so much fun to be able to go riding together (although I'd probably be terrified of something happening to her)

·
It's the 1 for me.
81 Posts
My girl wears a suomy (Bostrom Rep). They fit tight and are shorter than your average helmet. I know a couple girls that wear them and they dig the Hawaiian flowered one. My girl also like the go fast, pull up the front, and drop a knee. That's why I'm marrying her.

·
Beeeeeer!
9,542 Posts
My wife has an HJC, she started with an AGV but ounce it came in she hated it. Couldn't stand to wear it long enough to go around the block.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My wife has a SHOEI X-11 Daijiro Kato replica. She loves it because of its great fit, light weight and ventilation She's the reason I just ordered one of these helmets for myselft. I've never felt air flow over my head with my Arai Quantum/f. She tells me on some cooler nights, she actually closes some of her vents. I've never had to do that. In fact, I can ride with them open or closed and feel no difference. Once I get the SHOEI if I like it, I'm selling the Arai.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts