Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
That HP is awesome, but the curve is pretty nasty. They need to do a lot more tuning on that thing to make the power more usable. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
113 Posts
LQUDR1 said:
That HP is awesome, but the curve is pretty nasty. They need to do a lot more tuning on that thing to make the power more usable. Just my opinion.
looks fine to me.

·
Every Day is a New One!
362 Posts
Fake, on every dyno sheet the torque and hp have to cross at 5050 rpm. Kind of a bad copy, by the way do you have anything to break a 1,000,000 bill for me. :)

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Scooby said:
Fake, on every dyno sheet the torque and hp have to cross at 5050 rpm. Kind of a bad copy, by the way do you have anything to break a 1,000,000 bill for me. :)
btw they cross at 5252 :crash

·
Postwhore in training........
2,301 Posts

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
if its from lee's perfomance. its real. this is about right hp for g1k with 750 intake cam on exhaust and port work. lee knows suzukis and he is one fast SOB

·
Wanna try?
1,544 Posts
Scooby -- nothing wrong with that printout at all... It can be displayed like that without the crossover -- many dyno's do that depending on software. And those number are good -- about 6hp more than average for a bike with cams, full system, air box mod and PC3...

·
//Low-Life\\
24,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why would I post a fake dyno sheet ,cant you just give him kudos for having a strong bike. Yes that is corrected #.:rant :rock

·
//Low-Life\\
24,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scooby said:
:butt What makes u think its fake!:bow

·
Banned
1,285 Posts
1longR1 said:
if its from lee's perfomance. its real. this is about right hp for g1k with 750 intake cam on exhaust and port work. lee knows suzukis and he is one fast SOB
I agree....a local Yamaha R6 rider had his engine work at Lee's. That bike is no longer a 600 class! he flies through the twisty road like no one.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Impressive :)

·
Moving Chicane
782 Posts
R1Budha said:
btw they cross at 5252 :crash
Well good for you knowing the ft-lb conversion factor (extra points) but.....

That whole thing is a misunderstanding normally reserved to car guys (they are just a little slower on the uptake)

Your torque and HP will only cross there if the HP and Torque scales are the same. In this case they Torque scale on the right is different so no crossy crossy where the car guys say.

Sorry boys....but that one is for real. That old dinosaur's still got some romp left in her :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts