Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Well-Oiled Machine
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

To resurrect this bodywork thread from the dead- but I have had great luck, repeatedly, with Ron Ayers for multiple makes of motorcycles on multiple parts. Their website is better than most for seeing exactly what you are getting and cross-referencing part numbers.

I just order a new set of different color OEM fairings for my 2009, and working with Paul directly was great. A deal on prices and shipping, too.

Ron Ayers will definitely get my business again in the future.

Cheers.

· Registered
525 Posts
Hi everyone,

To resurrect this bodywork thread from the dead- but I have had great luck, repeatedly, with Ron Ayers for multiple makes of motorcycles on multiple parts. Their website is better than most for seeing exactly what you are getting and cross-referencing part numbers.

I just order a new set of different color OEM fairings for my 2009, and working with Paul directly was great. A deal on prices and shipping, too.

Ron Ayers will definitely get my business again in the future.

Cheers.
Thanks so much for the order sir! It was a pleasure helping you with the price issue on the one item. We have a new site coming very soon with a much better parts lookup program including up to date models. This has been a thorn in our side for years and we can't wait to be relaunched with the freshness of the new www.ronayers.com !

Paul Hadel

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
Yeah, I've only needed a few things here and there from them but I've always had EXCELLENT service from ronayers.com.

· Premium Member
12,690 Posts
Awesome people. I had to call to get help with part numbers and........awesome.

I recently made a large order with Yamaha Parts House and kinda of regret it. I mean, they are great too but the help you get instantly with Ron Ayers is better.

The only reason I ordered from elsewhere was to not pay state taxes because my items were being shipped to NC. But next time, I'll just deal with the sales tax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.