Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
wow for once i'm almost speechless.:scared

Now where did I put that lottery ticket???

·
Registered
41 Posts
They had 3 FX bikes for sale, now they have just two as I bought Damon Buckmaster's B bike a few weeks ago and plan to take it to track day on Monday at Willow Springs Raceway in Rosamond CA with the folks from TrackDaz. I have been more than impressed with the one I bought. Better get yours now.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Are those R1's or the R1/R7 hybrids?

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
It's a hybrid.Thats all they ever made.The last bike they raced had half an r1 frame and half a r7 frame.

You can see where the frame is welded together.

Attachments

·
Blue is best
787 Posts
You guys get all sloppy over these bikes. Sure they've got a lot of trick parts, but most available to the general public. You could build yourself an amazing bike for a lot less money and be proud in the fact you did.

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
It's a hybrid.Thats all they ever made.The last bike they raced had half an r1 frame and half a r7 frame.

You can see where the frame is welded together.
I thought they were deemed illegal a few races into the year last so they had to run full R1 frames.:confused:

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Nope.They had full r7 frames and had to switch them..the fx rule was you had to run50% of the original frame.You can see were the 2 frames were welded together in the pic.The back half is r7......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts