Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Need... More... Trackdays
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so im out for a joy ride tonight just kinda cruizin the town(not riding like a punk with the beater and one hand on the bars thing). anyway i pull up to a light and i cut the lane to the front. This drunk guty in a raised truck is all "Learn how to fvcking drive thats illegal". i was just kinda like whatever and i flipped him off just cuz he and idiot. i pulled into this parking lot next to a mcdonalds cuz i was kinda thirsty. this guy comes blazin through the parkin lot and im like OH SHIT. i went out behind this plaza and whiped the back around and proceded to cut though those huge parking block things. I hear him say "im gona fvckin kill you" as i thought to myself "yeah if you can catch me". i got out in fornt of the plaza and cut across to the other side. i see the guy in my mirror still comin strong but WAY behind. i went back behind the plaza(cuz i knew of a shortcut) and i cut into another set of parking blocks and into a neighborhood. i stopped cuz i knew he couldnt get through. he saw me and gunned it in reverse. i proceded home full of adrenaline and i see him behind me on the freeway. i didnt feel like dealin with him so i just raced home with a victory:rock

definently one of my best moments on the bike so far (stupid cagers:boom )

just thought id share my night with you guys:cool:

sry bout the long post

:riding :riding :riding

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
One word of advice.

Don't flip off people in big ass trucks when your stopped at a light.

Do it when you pull a big stan-up next to them just b4 you turn the other way!!! :crash

·
Need... More... Trackdays
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i should pick one of those up huh

im bettin u got to be older than me though

·
My R1 eats small pets
215 Posts
martinc said:
I"d brought him to a deserted place and give him an ass whooping that he would have a hard time remembering afterwards......if you get my drift.
Unfortunately, drunk rednecks in stacked trucks are notorious for having guns with them.

Motorcycle riders are not.

·
Registered
970 Posts
gixxerkilleR1 said:
ok, so im out for a joy ride tonight just kinda cruizin the town(not riding like a punk with the beater and one hand on the bars thing). anyway i pull up to a light and i cut the lane to the front. This drunk guty in a raised truck is all "Learn how to fvcking drive thats illegal". i was just kinda like whatever and i flipped him off just cuz he and idiot. i pulled into this parking lot next to a mcdonalds cuz i was kinda thirsty. this guy comes blazin through the parkin lot and im like OH SHIT. i went out behind this plaza and whiped the back around and proceded to cut though those huge parking block things. I hear him say "im gona fvckin kill you" as i thought to myself "yeah if you can catch me". i got out in fornt of the plaza and cut across to the other side. i see the guy in my mirror still comin strong but WAY behind. i went back behind the plaza(cuz i knew of a shortcut) and i cut into another set of parking blocks and into a neighborhood. i stopped cuz i knew he couldnt get through. he saw me and gunned it in reverse. i proceded home full of adrenaline and i see him behind me on the freeway. i didnt feel like dealin with him so i just raced home with a victory:rock

just thought id share my night with you guys:cool:

sry bout the long post

:riding :riding :riding

Attachments

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Where are the cops when you need them..

maybe you should have did a wheelie.. THEN the cops would have shown up

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
martinc said:
I"d brought him to a deserted place and give him an ass whooping that he would have a hard time remembering afterwards......if you get my drift.
I wanna ride with Martin :bash

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Road Rage. :fact Is lane splitting legal in AZ? If not maybe that's
why he got so pissed. The best thing is not to let it get to you. It
aint worth dying over. Some of those red neck hillbillies that drive
the big lifted 4WD's are outa control. You should have gave him
two of these fingers.:finger

·
Mass
1,013 Posts
gixxerkilleR1 said:

You're happy about this??!??!?!!?! WTF?!?!?

Don't ever give someone the finger unless you want to fight. Anyone flips me off, they're in for a beating.

You saw this guy coming at you in mcdonalds and you ran away? Why didn't you get off and beat his ass??? Then you proceed to run away for how long?!??!?!?!?!

You started something and then ran when the guy didn't back down

In my eyes you're a bitch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Re: got chased by a DRUNK guy tonight...

Bjorn said:
You're happy about this??!??!?!!?! WTF?!?!?

Don't ever give someone the finger unless you want to fight. Anyone flips me off, they're in for a beating.

You saw this guy coming at you in mcdonalds and you ran away? Why didn't you get off and beat his ass??? Then you proceed to run away for how long?!??!?!?!?!

You started something and then ran when the guy didn't back down

In my eyes you're a bitch.
I agree. You started it, you should've finished it. By running, you pissed him off more letting him think he had the upper hand, when all you had to do is kick in his chest and when the lush fell to the ground, stomp in his head a couple of dozen times, spit on him and walk away proud.........

·
If my R6 had boobs,I'd lick'em
1,633 Posts
Re: Re: Re: got chased by a DRUNK guy tonight...

woodenrooster said:
I agree. You started it, you should've finished it. By running, you pissed him off more letting him think he had the upper hand, when all you had to do is kick in his chest and when the lush fell to the ground, stomp in his head a couple of dozen times, spit on him and walk away proud.........

or what could have happened if he stopped---\/

The guy pulls out a gun and shoots him, drives off.

Drunk people do dumb shit. :no

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
I don't know about where you guys live but generally around here ...... BIG ASSED TRUCK ON 33's + REDNECK = Hunting rifle or shotgun behind the seat.

·
Registered
53 Posts
lane splitting in AZ is illegal. How do you guys know this wasn't some huge gorilla in the truck? Maybe thats why he chose to take off. It's easy to say you'd jump and stomp a hole when your on the internet.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts