Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I want to keep or it or not, it's kinda bling bling'n, Almost too much chrome. Not bad though for 50 bones shipped.:eek:

Attachments

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
like it. looks good...

·
WahWahWeeWAH
2,405 Posts
well if you decide you don't like the bling, pm me. a friend of mine just happens to be looking for a helmet that's pimped out like that one.

·
wanna B on the Track
1,150 Posts
the graphics are pretty sweet

·
Registered
367 Posts
Vegas are a pos. If this is a secondary helmet go ahead and keep it but I wouldn't trust my head in that helmet. There is a reason it is only 50 bucks. Hell in the dealership their only 80 so it not that much off. If your looking for a cheap yet reliable helmet check out the KBC VR1 you can get it for about a hundred more or check out some HJC modles.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But doesn't the Snell and DOT certification mean anything? If it was so unsafe, then why would Snell and DOT put their logos on the helmet?

·
My R6 eats me.
60 Posts
nice looking helmet, but my friend has one and i tried it on and it didnt feel comfortable.

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
LeenAngle said:
such a supportive forum.........thanks guys!
Haha... supportive, yes, but if you show us something really ugly, we'll tell you is ugly... :bash

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
that's a pretty cool lid there. At least cagers know you're coming :lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
looks cheap. you're going to spend 11 grand on a bike and wear a $100 helmet. you need an arai shark or suomy clowndick.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts