Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· 2 B 1 ride R1
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just went through the tapes of starboys and i noticed the catass of lighting. those badasses had stobelights underneath their machines. Got to get it for my new1.Does anyone out there that knows any shops or did this themself that would help me out. it would be the shit. thanks to:rock

· I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,712 Posts
I would have to say that any additional visible lighting would be good when your headlight is pointed towards the moon. I consider it a safety thing. I would go with a constant-on light and not something that would startle others into an unpredictable panic meneuver. I do see why people think that extra lighting (hidden neon)is cheesy, but I think it still looks pretty cool. I guess im a geek. Do I have neon -no. :confused:

· What day is it?
469 Posts
I personally wouldn't get it myself because I don't like to draw too much attention, but they have those strobe kits on Ebay pretty often. Just do a search in Ebay Motors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.