Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2016 R1
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of my buddies and I rode COTA for two days last weekend with RideSmart Track Days. It was a long trip but very worth it. What an incredible experience!!!! We had a garage so riding in and out of it, on and off pit lane was awesome. The track is incredible, surprisingly bumpy in some places for an F1 and MotoGP track but they were dealt with easily if you remembered where they were. It’s a world class facility for anyone who hasn’t been there. My favorite track days I’ve done to date and I can’t wait to go back!!!

For anyone that is in the area, even if it’s not COTA, RideSmart puts on a fantastic track day. They are a very good organization and their staff is very professional, especially the instructors who all are outfitted with GoPros on their bikes and can give you feed back based on video from them following you after every session. Dave the owner is a genuinely good person who is so happy to be around what he loves which is riding/riders and motorcycles and he just wants everyone to have the time of their lives at the track. Highly recommend riding with them if you’re in their area!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts