Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dept. of Redundancy Dept.
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any good pics of their R1 with the graves fender eliminator kit with the blinkers?
I'm about to order one but then the few pictures I can find show the license plate stick out at an unusual angle. I like it almost competely vertical but maybe it looks better at this angle...I don't know.

·
Dept. of Redundancy Dept.
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought one off ebay that looks good & it was a good price but there are a couple of problems.
1) Its too thin so it shakes when I hit little bumps.
2) I had to bend some of it to get it to look and fit right.

I'm trying to stay away from ebay. I used to be all for ebay and would always look there first but lately everything I get from there is crap unless its a known brand.

Go to the item # i have below. Stay away from this one.

Item number: 4580909838

The guy has a good product but it needs to be slightly thicker metal and fit a little better. The angle is good and it has a cutout that says R1 which is cool. oh and it fits the stock tag light which I thought was a good idea.

·
I rocked in Iraq
889 Posts
I have an 03 R1 and I just used the hotbodies undertail with no license plate! I keep it in the tail compartment and I never have had a problem.

·
When U see God, then slow down
127 Posts
Save yourself a few bucks and just do it yourself. All you need is two 4 inch L brackets from any hardware store ($8) and you can use the standard nuts and bolts to mount it. Then you can bend it to any angle so its not straight up and down.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts