Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
GP Motoparts - Now You know!
785 Posts
I agree, the Graves exhaust looks :ugh

I believe they do make an exhaust like this for the R1. It is much shorter and does not even look like an exhaust... more like a hole. I read it was inspired by race design. Let me check my Parts Unlimited catalog and check back with you.

2fasst said:
I like the RaceFit much better. The Graves looks incompletely, as if they yanked off the canister and that's what you have left.

·
Banned
2,192 Posts
nadiR1 said:
I agree, the Graves exhaust looks :ugh

I believe they do make an exhaust like this for the R1. It is much shorter and does not even look like an exhaust... more like a hole. I read it was inspired by race design. Let me check my Parts Unlimited catalog and check back with you.

yeah but do they make them for the '05s..thanx i love the way this exhaust looks

·
785 Posts
Yes, it is made for the 04 and above R1. When I get home I will look up the part number for you. I wish I could remember the name of the brand of the top of my head, but I can't. From what I was reading you can also buy a silencer for it as well.

-Matt

JDPT2 said:
yeah but do they make them for the '05s..thanx i love the way this exhaust looks

·
Banned
2,192 Posts
nadiR1 said:
Yes, it is made for the 04 and above R1. When I get home I will look up the part number for you. I wish I could remember the name of the brand of the top of my head, but I can't. From what I was reading you can also buy a silencer for it as well.

-Matt
thanx man i appreciate that.

·
785 Posts
Dang, by the time I got home I chilled on my patio and smoked some hookah and passed out right after. My partner has the catalogs as well. I will ask him to check and get back to me. I should have it by noon West Coast time!

·
R1, the sexiest bike ever!
77 Posts
nadiR1 said:
Dang, by the time I got home I chilled on my patio and smoked some hookah and passed out right after. My partner has the catalogs as well. I will ask him to check and get back to me. I should have it by noon West Coast time!
Pm sent

·
785 Posts
lsmooth.... :bandit

Hookah:
Main Entry: hoo·kah
Pronunciation: 'hu-k&, 'hü-
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic huqqah bottle of a water pipe

·
R1, the sexiest bike ever!
77 Posts
nadiR1 said:
lsmooth.... :bandit

Hookah:
Main Entry: hoo·kah
Pronunciation: 'hu-k&, 'hü-
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic huqqah bottle of a water pipe

Ok cool. Haven't seen one that nice in awhile. I call it taking a "flight" myself!! :D

"Now boarding flight 394 to ........." oh oh time to get off work and catch a "flight" home!! :thumbup

·
785 Posts
I know, I have to go home and scan them in. The images are in the catalog and I do not have it in Digital format. Three more hours to go!!!!

JDPT2 said:
see if you can post a pic of it, i can't see ish on the links you posted.

·
785 Posts
There is a variation of it. I have jsut been very lazy this week when I am getting home. I will have time this weekend to upload pics.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts