Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Back from retirement
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRAVES MOTOR SPORTS has one of the best set up for the r1's,,,,, from ram air kits and exhaust,,, to the serious big bore kit with a calimed 180+hp at the back tire( thats some serious ponies)
check them out at GRAVESMOTORSPORTS.COM

·
Do or do not, there is no try
2,667 Posts
What gives, I went to the site and it had a bunch of stuff on Quads, they're cool but where's Chucky's R1's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Graves Knows What They Are Doing!

Hello all! I am new to the forum but just wanted to let you know the results I got with my Graves add-ons. My Bike dynoed at 146 hp without ram air and then after 95 mph I am told I gain 6-7% hp so that puts me close or right at 155 hp. The fit and finish is great and the sound of the pipe and ram air is amazing! In the future I will post sound clips, movies and my dyno charts.:rock

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Twisted..I'd like to contact that guy.
Does he have an Email address?

I can't call.. maybe someone can call for me?

I wanna ask if his Carburator Kit is something which I should consider buying..
I got a MIG High-Pipe.. and K/N Airfilter.

I want to improve Mid-Range..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is the dyno chart of my Grave's tweaked R1. Since this chart I have had it tuned up more which gave me 6-7 hp throughout the midrange. As soon as I get the dyno chart from the tuner I will post it so you can see the difference. The power output shown on this chart is without ram air factored in. Granted ram air doesn't do anything until 90-100 mph but Graves told me I would gain 6-7 hp from it. They were right about everything else and this thing is a complete beast now! I LOVE IT:rock

Look out GSXR1K's!!! :machinegu

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Great stuff Graves!
I'm getting the Ivan needles for my R1. They add 5-10 over the whole register for my bike :D Will be sweet too!
Maybe will add an air kit to add even more HP's when you get up to speed.

Please do get movies and pictures if you can! I wanna see that beast! :crash

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.