1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Graves should offer a new carbon fiber or titanian heat shield because when you remove the oem exhaust the after market slipon doesn't look right.
It actually depends on the angle you look at the bike. We tried to keep the cost down on this one. Others that have built in guards are $1200 or more. I do have our carbon company developing a lower and potentially a heat shield. We'll evaluate that stuff as it arrives.

You can expect products being released regularly for this bike over the next 12 months or more. The R&D work with our factory teams and in the shop is EXTENSIVE!

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will Graves be making the link pipe for this? I know you already have a system that does remove the cat, but I really like the looks of this pipe. Thanks Scott
We will have a LINK pipe with header upgrade for the carbon can systems. I'm pretty certain that would bolt up to it. We'll see but man talk about motoGP loud....

:helo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.