Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells Greggs Flushies other than EMA or McCoy. IM having trouble ordering them online and Im at work when the business hours are open.

·
Powered By YamahaR1 Technology
2,340 Posts
order them from TOBEFAST.com , i think i paid $110 shipped..

they are a bunch of great guys...

when i got mine.. i broke one.. pulled the wires off the back.. totally my fault and they replaced them...

i recomend them 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just as every other forum member would....

IXI

·
Registered
185 Posts
Don't mean to Hijack this thread, but My blue 04R1 will be here Friday. What Color of Gregs signals would you order?

I've never used them so I'm not sure what color would look best on the bike? I think I'm stuck between polished and blue

Brasco

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Order them staright from Gregg at Greggscustoms.com

·
powderwhore
1,141 Posts
IXIEvilR1 said:
order them from TOBEFAST.com , i think i paid $110 shipped..

they are a bunch of great guys...

when i got mine.. i broke one.. pulled the wires off the back.. totally my fault and they replaced them...

i recomend them 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just as every other forum member would....

IXI

Yep I give them two thumbs up!!!
Great ppl to deal with.

·
Registered
99 Posts
D_Brasco said:
Don't mean to Hijack this thread, but My blue 04R1 will be here Friday. What Color of Gregs signals would you order?

I've never used them so I'm not sure what color would look best on the bike? I think I'm stuck between polished and blue

Brasco

I believe that they come color matched to the factory paint.

·
Registered
185 Posts
You can get them color coded, but what would looks best on a Blue R1?

If any one ouit there has them or has seen them on the bike I need opinions....

·
Powered By YamahaR1 Technology
2,340 Posts
well.. what it really depends on is what part of plastic the turn signals are on.. if its on the blue part.. then deffinatly the blue...

if there is a white sticker around the where the hole is.. then white ones would be appropriate...

some ppl like to use the polished ones.. they look good on all bikes...

IXI

·
Faster than a Speeding Bullet
414 Posts
I have the Blue 04, just ordered the white flushies because that part of the fairing has the white decal going through it, but it's all a matter of prefrence.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey, here's a question for you guys.. my friend just got his greggs flushies for his cbr600rr TODAY.. in the package there were 2 things that we both felt SHOULD have been there but were not.

1. resistors to make the flashrate normal.

2. enough or big enough washers to actually mount the signal. (the mount bolt was so small it just slid in and out of the hole in the fairing, even with the 2 washers provided.)

i mean, fine, whatever, a product isnt always going to work PERFECT out of the box.. BUT these are made BIKE SPECIFIC.. and you'd think for the price that these things are.. (the most expensive signal solutions ive ever seen - and im in canada so we pay almost 170$ after everything is said and done) that they would be COMPLETELY plug and play..

anyways, have any of you guys had any issues such as this with your greggs? i would like them for my R1, and after seeing how bright they are, am fairly happy with the overall product... but am just curious.

·
Dont Hate Kobe Hate The Game
623 Posts
call gregg and he will help you out..... gregg is a great guy.... i know him personally.... hell give you all the tip s you need to install them....
www.greggscustoms.com ....... and trust me if you paid 170 for them..... thats a 170 well spent

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
170???!?!!
If YOU paid that for some front flushmounts,then you are just plain stupid?!?!?!Belive me after I get my scotts or olihns dampner(i have not decided yet)the first thing I get is GREGGS FLUSHIES:rock But I thought they were 110.00:dunno
drdan86

·