Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those that are arriving at Fontana on Sunday the 31st we will be grilling out at my cabin. 1715 Shuckstack Rd. DanQ and I are providing the grill and the charcoal. Bring what you want to eat and any sides that you want. I have some paper plates, knifes, forks and what not but if you have any please bring them so we wont run out.

This is a great way to meet folks for the first timers. Look for the Tiki torches around the driveway. You cant miss it. Looking forward to seeing old freinds and meeting new ones.

·
4um ModR8r
10,427 Posts
I should be pullin' in there around 3-ish, 4-ish. Since we're good for supper every other night of the week, I'll cook the "little" lo-country boil Sunday after I get all my stuff off loaded. :rock

Dadgum I can't wait to get there! AWEEAHOOOAHHA :flex:

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My plan is to pull in around 1pm'ish if everything goes as planned.
Im going to try and get there around that time myself.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Let me know what we need in advance. My plan is to be on site Saturday, and checking into Shuckstack early Sunday. Might take an early Sunday cruise to the CROT, but I anticipate being at Shuckstack about 1 or 2.

·
Super Moderator
27,468 Posts
Scott, we should be rollin' in around 6-7ish.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts
Will be there Sunday! Look for the little brown dog! :lol

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts
Try and keep the dog on the tank.:lol
Sticks like glue :fact

It'll probably be like last year...

Lana and I pull up to Shuckstack in the rental, let the mutt out, he goes running over to where all the people are. We hear "SPANKY!!!!!!!!!!" We walk over and everybody is "Oh, hey Mike". :lol

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts

Lana and I pull up to Shuckstack in the rental, let the mutt out, he goes running over to where all the people are. We hear "SPANKY!!!!!!!!!!" We walk over and everybody is "Oh, hey Mike". :lol
Oh, hey Mike.....

:lol:lol:lol:lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

:lol....Fact!!!!

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

:fact :lol... no hard feelings Mike. :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for the people arriving on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
14 Participants
GPD270
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing