Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Bump for the people arriving on Sunday.
I'll be there Scott! Ready to eat, drink (right away) and ride (starting on Monday) :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'll be there Scott! Ready to eat, drink (right away) and ride (starting on Monday) :lol
Same here Stu. What time will you be getting there?

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Same here Stu. What time will you be getting there?
I'm not quite sure yet... I'll be taking the wife and kids up to NE TN to visit with the inlaws and go to the beach while I'm at the Gap, so my trip down will be A WHOLE LOT shorter than coming in from STL. If I had to guess, I'm guessing I'll be so FIRED UP that I'll get there by 12-1 Sunday.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm not quite sure yet... I'll be taking the wife and kids up to NE TN to visit with the inlaws and go to the beach while I'm at the Gap, so my trip down will be A WHOLE LOT shorter than coming in from STL. If I had to guess, I'm guessing I'll be so FIRED UP that I'll get there by 12-1 Sunday.

Sounds good man!!!!

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Im shooting for 1pm. Might get there a bit sooner depending on traffic.
Sounds good! Just like last year, we'll all start arriving roughly around the same time.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
4um ModR8r
10,427 Posts
Scott, will you have room on your grill if I bring wings? I think that'll be easier to do than the boiler full of stuff I was gonna do.

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts
:fact :lol... no hard feelings Mike. :lol
:lol None at all, when it comes to the family social skills I know I'm at the bottom of the list :fact

·
Super Moderator
27,468 Posts
Scott, will you have room on your grill if I bring wings? I think that'll be easier to do than the boiler full of stuff I was gonna do.
Save some room for me too Scott. I'll have a couple Walleye fillets in aluminum foil we can throw on the top rack, low heat for about 10-15mins.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

Yeah its the grill we used at Jennings. No worries!

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Save some room for me too Scott. I'll have a couple Walleye fillets in aluminum foil we can throw on the top rack, low heat for about 10-15mins.
LOL...no top rack.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well WTF. I'll have to wait to throw the Walleye on so we can turn down the heat then.
We can move the charcoal around. Wont be a problem.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Depending on how early people want to cook, we can set it up as a smoker/slow cooker early in the day. It has two racks that way. Then (with a few pairs of pliers) we can set it up as a grill for burgers and other things that cook quickly.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Depending on how early people want to cook, we can set it up as a smoker/slow cooker early in the day. It has two racks that way. Then (with a few pairs of pliers) we can set it up as a grill for burgers and other things that cook quickly.

FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
14 Participants
GPD270
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing