Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay slackers, who's up for a ride on a Saturday or Sunday? If I'm correct Vin lives close to San Antonio/ Austin area. I wouldn't mind riding up there and having him and some others show me the nice back roads I keep hearing about. We could meet up somewhere for breakfast and take off from there. I'm assuming it's about a 4 hour haul to get there from Houston (depending on traffic, DPS, etc., :crash ). Anyone else up for this? Everyone throw in some dates that you would want to go and we'll see how it goes from there.

·
Bite my shinny metal ass!
364 Posts
Nice to see A post in here ..... it was starting to get a little dusty. I long ride sound good to me. If I can find a good weekend for me and my girl. I'm definently want to go in June for the ROT rally. Don't know what weekends she can go do to her job but I'll see. You want to come back the same day?

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to reply... I see IP is back now....hehe As far as same day, it doesn't really matter. I've rode from Houston to San Antonio to have lunch and turn around and come back home. I guess we'll figure it out once we get plans together. I totally forgot about the ROT rally.....LOL I'll have to check into that.

·
N10S
73 Posts
Hello,

I live in two places. Bedford (west of DFW airport) on Friday nights through Tuesday morning. I have an office I live in Tuesday night through Friday morning in New Braunfels. I also travel to my Houston office at various times.

Went for a 100 mile ride today with another forum member (Dillon) today north of San Antonio on some back roads.

I love this 04 R-1, so I'm ready to ride with anyone. You'll just have to catch me in town.

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just keep checking here for details. I'm waiting for it to warm up a little more before I start making definite plans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts