Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, kids. I just got back from picking my bike up from Hollywood Motorcycles for it's scheduled maintainence, and the King of Cheese was there with a look-alike and some smokin-hot blonde chick.

While I'm waiting for the guy to get my key. I wander over to the showroom and sit on a silver '04 R1 for about 15 seconds. I then get up and wander a few feet to see what else they have in the extremely tightly packed showroom.

I'm standing between another silver '04 and a Road Star Warrior, and Mr. Romance comes up and sqeezes in between me and the R1. As he's passing me he says "watch out, I just bought this bike". At the same time, the Yamaha guy approaches and hands me my key. I said "which one" and he says "this one, and I don't want it to get scratched" - meaning he thought I was about to sit on another silver R1 because the one I just sat on ten seconds ago, wasn't enough.

Anyway, as I'm thanking the Yamaha guy and starting to navigate through the bikes, my helmet clips Mr. Hunky's new bike's mirror. I'm thinking "oops" and wait for a comment, but he didn't say a word.

Just thought I'd share. I'm sorry but the guy comes off as such a clown. I would pay to see him try to ride that R1. :D

· Blue is best
795 Posts
King of Cheese he may be, but I understand he has an extensive collection of KTM offroad bikes as well as road bikes. If the dude rides cut him some slack. He may just set you up with blondie (girl that is).

· Super Moderater
11,772 Posts
Dude I hate dealers but at least you got to sit on the 04R1.

My 02 has 15,000 miles, no dealer will ever touch her. What maintainence can't you do yourself? Valves would be the only thing I would consider not doing myself.

Good to see you visiting here

:thumbup

· Wanta c if I got the minerals?
1,224 Posts
didn't he get his nose broken when he was riding a rollercoaster?

what a clown.

When he looked at you, you should have gave him the" LOOK AWAY".

I always use it...........

· Transmission Abuser.
1,573 Posts
What's a Fabio ? :dunno

· Transmission Abuser.
1,573 Posts
Ah - I found what a Fabio is. Sissy. :lol

· Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,174 Posts
ImagineParadise said:

WHO IS FABIO??????

THIS JACKASS IS!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHHHHAA
:eek:wwn3d :eek:wwn3d
LMFAO :lol :lol :lol

· we meat again
18,556 Posts
04R1Belgium said:
Ah - I found what a Fabio is. Sissy. :lol
:iamwithst

I didn't know who he was too, then I typed in google "Fabio" and the first result is this! :lol :bash

· Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,244 Posts
Joey said:
He's now a fellow R1 rider. He can ride. I've seen him do wheelies on his dirtbike.
:yesnod

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.