Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2003 R1 Silver
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i went out riding today....was all alone no one to ride with. Just out and about and i run into to a guy i had met on a gsxr 1000. He asked if i wanted to go ride with him and some friends and i accepted. On a side note a few of these guys could fauking ride.

Anywayz long story short we went down to a little strip did a few stunts then ran the bypass back around in to the back side of town. Once we got into town i took it real easy cops are bad in that town. The guy on the 750 was raising alot of hell and two other guys were following along pretty closley. Cop came creeping up and these guys never saw him. They went to turn the guy on the 750 looked back and made the worst mistake he could have. He ran but didnt get away. Cought him and hauled him to jail. Didnt impound his bike luckly but all in all it was an interesting day.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I had a friend try to run after doing 130mph hour in a 40.He could of got away but he got scared and when the cops got him they pulled his helmet off beat the shit out of him and slammed him so hard on their car they broke his jaw and gave him 11 tickets.Wierd thing was he somehow got out of all the tickets.

·
Local Pavement Ripper
1,670 Posts
i learned from when i rode a freestyle bike not to run from the cops. I always got away, but somehow they always seemed to get my friend, and then I got in trouble also. That sux.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts