Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Silver Surfer
795 Posts
OMFG, that is so sick! I am gonna kill my UPS man is he does not come knocking on my door soon. That system looks totally :boobies on the silver and it sounds like the M1! I cant wait for mine to arrive so that I can terrorize my neigbors. Way to go.

· Searching for Greener Pastures
11,155 Posts
:rock That sounds AWESOME!

Do they get rid of the cat? Those are the pipes I would get if I were getting some. The way it is, I am going to wait to see how the stock ones sound (if I it ever comes in :rant ).

· DAMN YOU SHANE
14,422 Posts
just sick

· RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,375 Posts
:rockThat's probably the best looking and sounding pipes yet.

· MK Racers 51-50
562 Posts
Sounds sweet man. Did you get a good deal on them? At Fontana they were showing a list price of $899. Did you notice any difference in power? Sorry about all the questions. Just trying to figure out what I will do with my 04 too!
Thanks!

· PWN3R
1,366 Posts
anyone knows how many DB it has in sound ?

· Let's Rock
39 Posts
Very nice indeed. I love the sound. I think I have my choices narrowed down to the GYTR's or the Arata. I was pretty well sold on the Two Bros. before but then I read a couple of posts about the fit not being as good as it could be.

Information is a valuable commodity.

Thanks for putting up the pics and the .wav file.

PC

· L8R2U
21,430 Posts
:thumbup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.