Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· faster than a speeding bullet!
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to try and sell my exhaust. anyone interested? $550 plus shipping. I bought them last year and they're in like new condition. I do not and have never dragged. I run a stock motor. They could have 1000 miles on them, maybe more, basically a few months. For 10 bucks I'll throw in the YAMAHA YEC-RACING rain plugs that go in them. They're great for washing your bike, and for those of you who have to park out side in the rain at times? Just added protection I guess.

I live in Gurnee, IL basically, just 30 minutes from Chicago, and 40 from Milwaukee. Any Buyers? For an extra 30 bucks, I'll throw in a basically new K&N Filter.

At this point, please do not ask me to seperate parts. I want to try to let them all go at once. If the buyer doesn't want the plugs or the air filter, then i will still have them and try to sell them. But for now, let me run the ad please for a few days, thanks for understanding.

· faster than a speeding bullet!
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i am sorry, bike is not here, at my girlfriends other house in her garage. will post them tomorrow. exhaust is also on ebay at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.