Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had are usual Sunday morning right today, afterwards we all stopped for lunch. As we left a kid(under 21 tag) went by wearing shorts, helmet, no face shield on a Gixxer 600, he slowed up to wait for us (maybe 10 of us) to fall into our group. We were riding now in the city limits, he decides the 45 mph limit isnt fast enough, he blasts thru traffic, lane splitting at about 70mph.

Of course, the next stop light, he stops,as it goes green we catch him and he does the same shit again, this time a light stops him and I pulled up along side, get right in his face and give him the ass chewing he deserved " Hey, you ride like a real asshole" he looked at me and said "Im sorry sir", I explained to him if he wants to go fast, take it out to the country roads(Ocala Forest), he tells me that he had already did his slow ride and needed to take out his frustation.....friggen kid will be the next RIP thread on the Gixxer forum riding at the rate he is going!

A couple other R1-forum members watched me do this, and were laughing thier ass off at the kid for being a puss when I was screaming at him!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Darwin will find them sooner or later.

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
Good for you. As far as anyone seeing him, for all they knew he was with your group. Next thing is the report of 11 bikers tearing through town like idiots.
Keep screaming man :thumbup

·
PIIHA
7,318 Posts
I would've got off my bike and kick you in the taco :fact

·
still miss u brotha
648 Posts
I think u did a good thing for that kid,i'm sure d next time he feels like blasting thru traffic,he'll remember what u said & that alone may save his life:), well done aron.

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought what he did was pretty cool :dundun: ---> gixxer kid :chair: aron <---

Yep, you saw the kid being an ass....did you see the lady in the mini van flip him off? I pulled up to her and explained the kids an asshole and he wasnt with us

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
I think u did a good thing for that kid,i'm sure d next time he feels like blasting thru traffic,he'll remember what u said & that alone may save his life:), well done aron.
Give me a call you slacker. :chair:

·
LIFE IS SHORT
12,690 Posts
We had are usual Sunday morning right today, afterwards we all stopped for lunch. As we left a kid(under 21 tag) went by wearing shorts, helmet, no face shield on a Gixxer 600, he slowed up to wait for us (maybe 10 of us) to fall into our group. We were riding now in the city limits, he decides the 45 mph limit isnt fast enough, he blasts thru traffic, lane splitting at about 70mph.

Of course, the next stop light, he stops,as it goes green we catch him and he does the same shit again, this time a light stops him and I pulled up along side, get right in his face and give him the ass chewing he deserved " Hey, you ride like a real asshole" he looked at me and said "Im sorry sir", I explained to him if he wants to go fast, take it out to the country roads(Ocala Forest), he tells me that he had already did his slow ride and needed to take out his frustation.....friggen kid will be the next RIP thread on the Gixxer forum riding at the rate he is going!

A couple other R1-forum members watched me do this, and were laughing thier ass off at the kid for being a puss when I was screaming at him!

good work!

·
Faster than Solidus
4,032 Posts
SHould have kicked his ass and taken the bike for parts. Oh that's right, your old (he called you sir). Oh well, guess I'll keep hitting Ebay. Sissy

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SHould have kicked his ass and taken the bike for parts. Oh that's right, your old (he called you sir). Oh well, guess I'll keep hitting Ebay. Sissy

at the rate this kid is going, a parts bike will be born soon

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
Good for you bro!! :thumbup

Should have pulled his freakin' key and threw it!! :fact
at stoplights we would do this to each other all the time.

pull in close while they aren't paying attention, light turns green, you reach over turn it off, pull out the key and drop it on the ground.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.