Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Power Hungry
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who knows what, but I just found a place an hour from my house that's selling '04 R1's for $8999 OTD. I was looking at a local dealer and they wanted $10,700OTD. Put'n a deposit down tomorrow on a red '04!! :rock

·
Off Topic mod
11,194 Posts
WTF... how do you find a place like that :eek:

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIOT THAT IS LESS THAN DEALER COST THE WORLD DOSENT NEED PORK SNORKLERS LIKE YOU

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Just post the final price when you get the bike. Cause from what I've seen so far they say one thing and then something else when it comes to signing the dotted line.

·
Power Hungry
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
onewheelup said:
I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIOT THAT IS LESS THAN DEALER COST THE WORLD DOSENT NEED PORK SNORKLERS LIKE YOU

lol, easy there champ. I have the email that I received from the sales manager at home. I'm at work right now otherwise I'd fwd it to you. He said $8999 OTD. One of the guys here on the board pointed me there. They said they are expecting 20 bikes.

http://www.procycleusa.com/cgi-bin/Intro1.pl

That's the website. They have shop in Columbia and Springfield.

·
Achieving Ground Superiority
120 Posts
KungFu said:
who knows what, but I just found a place an hour from my house that's selling '04 R1's for $8999 OTD. I was looking at a local dealer and they wanted $10,700OTD. Put'n a deposit down tomorrow on a red '04!! :rock
:bs Columbia is two hours from Belton and Springfield is THREE! :finger

·
Young and Stupid
2,294 Posts
and dealer cost is a couple hundred under that from what i understand so they really aren't making much, but they sell a shitload, i really think they're just trying to get on top of lakehill as far as a "wholesale" dealer goes..

·
Power Hungry
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
02RedR1 said:
and dealer cost is a couple hundred under that from what i understand so they really aren't making much, but they sell a shitload, i really think they're just trying to get on top of lakehill as far as a "wholesale" dealer goes..

Just as long as I get to take advantage of it. hehehe

They told me once they start accumlating them on the showroom floor they're jackin the price up around $500 more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts