Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dude I work with (non rider) said to me.

"When are you going to break down and get a Harley?"

I said "Probably when I get a Harley."

Get it? Ill "break down" when I get a Harley.

:crash :sneaky hahahaha.

· SmartyPants
512 Posts
I thought it was clever.

I had a 2001 Harley, had to take it in thrice for leaking oil at the rocker covers. The fourth time started leaking from the base of the jugs, gave up and sold it. Plus their maintenance department sucks, kept overfilling it with oil.

I tried to buy American to be the good Patriot and they pissed down my back and told me it was rainin'.

· Tap dat...
14,400 Posts
Must suck to be so blindly devoted to something that plainly sucks. It's too bad that they're such good looking bikes...well, some of them at least.

· WUZ-UP !
4,362 Posts
mdnixon said:
I thought it was clever.

I had a 2001 Harley, had to take it in thrice for leaking oil at the rocker covers. The fourth time started leaking from the base of the jugs, gave up and sold it. Plus their maintenance department sucks, kept overfilling it with oil.

I tried to buy American to be the good Patriot and they pissed down my back and told me it was rainin'.

You know what the funny thing about poeple that talk about buying harley....buy american is you take them to their 30 thousand dollar parade float and point out all the japanese parts on it.....:lol :lol :lol :lol they give a :confused:

· Banned
954 Posts
I get crap ALL of the time from the guys I work with. Only a couple of us ride good bikes. One guys has a shop that he is building Hardley powered sh!tboxes. I told them that I am going to start selling a Hardley starter kit. It will include a sticker, a receiver/hitch covber and a t-shirt. This seems to be the way most of those people get started. Yet, they never seem to have or even get a bike. That kills me. Oh, for the record, the starter kit will be conveniently priced at $79.99, if you guys know anyone interested.

· WUZ-UP !
4,362 Posts
R1Blue01 said:
I get crap ALL of the time from the guys I work with. Only a couple of us ride good bikes. One guys has a shop that he is building Hardley powered sh!tboxes. I told them that I am going to start selling a Hardley starter kit. It will include a sticker, a receiver/hitch covber and a t-shirt. This seems to be the way most of those people get started. Yet, they never seem to have or even get a bike. That kills me. Oh, for the record, the starter kit will be conveniently priced at $79.99, if you guys know anyone interested.

:lol :lol :lol You'll sell a million of them !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.