·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kills ya, don't it:yesnod

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Check these out !! They are pretty cool too !!

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
and this one. Try to count the black dots :p

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Hey. In that "4 little black dots picture" either that was a hardcore Harley rider I saw or it was Jesus. :rolleyes:
My religion taught my to believe that....
Jesus rode a sportbike.
He would get to all the places in heaven alot faster that way, see. :p

I don't want to see ONE post beneath mine that has the little smiley with the sign that says "I'm with stupid"!! :crash

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
maxprimal, my religion is called HaR1 kR1shna. Not to be confused with those ones who you see at the airport. Only thing we have in common is that we do accost you for money. Its used for aftermarket products, slip ons, custom paint jobs and tires. What the heck do we need an organ, pews and candles for? We study the service manual religiously and our leader wears the allmighty blessed Arai helmet.

In hell there are no wheelies.

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Twisted Logic.... :hellobye
:makeout my :butt

I'm biding my time, moderator hammer man. I WILL get to use that sign at some point. :p

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
maxprimal, lets start with your signature.
You need to get rid of the "My R1 Eats Me." I have seen your posts. How about "Yeah, Try Me." Or " I'm Da Man." You know, something fresh, something homeboy, something......
Wheres that "I'm with stupid smiley"???
Cause you can post that after this if you want. :crash

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst :iamwithst

to easy hehehehehehe

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
Hehe, now I´m even more confused than yesterday (see - life IS full of surprises and miracles!).

And HaR1 kR1shna, Judas riding a gsxR....hohoho :D

Damn I wish I had something good to add to this topic...

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Now sit.
Breathe deep.
Leave your body behind you.
Visualize your R1.
Chant this mantra....

Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa
Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa

You will never have another tankslapper again, your tires will wear alot longer and women will gravitate to you like you are a chick magnet.

Really. :rolleyes:

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
Hehe - let me guess: Better handling, longer wheelies and cheaper insurance too right?!

Man! Where do I sign up??!

Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa
Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa

Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa
Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa

Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa
Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa

Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa
Ohhhhmmm
Yaaahhhmmmaahhaa

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
You have done well with your mantra, r1tobbe. However, to visualize you cannot have your eyes closed and be looking at a computer monitor. Nor be sitting cross legged. Unless you are perhaps one of the miracles of nature and made out of rubber and can see through your eyelids.
However...
To sign up it is simple. You must prove your worthiness to the blessed Arai wearing one.
Either by a the donation of your undertail or a photo of a most awesome wheelie posted in the members photos.

Really. :rolleyes:

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
northlander...

You know, northlander, after reading the post you put up the name M.C Escher kept coming to the front of my mind for some reason. And I finally figured out why. I saw quite a few of his works on display at the National Gallery of Art several years ago. He uses alot of geometric patterns and design in his works, and looking at the original picture that Twisted Logic I can see why Escher came to your mind. I went and looked on the web to see one of his sites to find a picture of something that would show a photo of one of his works to see the similarities somewhat. All are done in black, white and gray and very deceptive to they eye.
Nice of you to bring the name up because it was good to see many of the works I have never seen before.
Thanks. :)

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
I guess you are right, maxprimal.
If you painted your tank like that, the babes would say....
"Ooohh!! Look a the pretty fishies!! Or are them birdies?
How does my hair look? Do these shoes match this dress? Huh? What kind of bike is that? It sure is neato keen! Ooooh!! Lookit the pretty fishies! Or are them birdies? Do my stockings have a run in them? Whats your name again? I do some modeling on the side from my job as a waitress. Ooohhh! Lookit the pretty fishies!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts