Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
If my R6 had boobs,I'd lick'em
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found someone hiring! Fry's in Dallas, Texas, on Northwest Highway. Interview Tuesday, need yall to pray for my dumbass so I can get my bike and afford a Spring break this year :rock

seriously....pray....lol

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
Good luck with the interview...we'll keep our fingers crossed for you. :hellobye

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
What the hell is Fries? A french fry factory? Anyway, I hope you
get the job. Good Luck!!!

·
I eat other's R1
693 Posts
god damn i cant get a job anywhere

·
Registered
338 Posts
the guys name is John Fry. also it sucks working there, they have that reverse commission crap. basically if you sell an item and make 20 bucks commission, and the customer returns it, not only do you lose the 20 in commission, you lose 20 from your paycheck.

at least that's what i heard.

they usually treat their employees like crap.

·
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No commission at this one :dunno . Will probably be working behind one of the 30<no joke> cash registers if I get hired.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Good luck:thumbup

·
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the luck yall, damn I can't wait for that money to start coming in :D <$8/hour may roll like a fat woman on a sandy beach in 90* weather, but it still rolls :cool:

ghostryder said:
they usually treat their employees like crap.

They can beat me with a stick of memory, as long as they pay me :crash lol

·
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3 ****ing hours up there, 2 different interviews, and at the end of the 2nd one, they didn't have the hours I was looking for <3pm-10pm> damn, they could have looked at the ****ing sheet and told me that to start off with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts