Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I've read alot of good stuff here!! Hope I can contribute to the forum :p

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
Welcome!:cool:

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yep ChampionR1

Yes I have a Champion Edition R1 !! Its 988 out of 1000 :^) I love it ! Shes my baby :p

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked at the pics Ltd. Very nice ride !! What kind of modifications have You done to it so far ?

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well thanks for the big welcome everyone. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get My picture under My name on the left :confused: Thanks again all ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
ChampionR1 said:
I looked at the pics Ltd. Very nice ride !! What kind of modifications have You done to it so far ?
The first thing I did was replaced my headlights with PIAA Plasma Blue bulbs. I was like a mad man for several months looking for bulbs that look as close to Xenon lights as possible. I believe I found them. The bulbs look awesome but are fairly expensive. I bought a matching tank bra from Second-look. Very good quality stuff. I recommend them if you are interested. Flush mount carbon-fiber front turn-signals with an iridium coated clear lense. Very cool I think. See below for picture. Also have a rear seat cowl that I got from Yamaha. I removed my rear reflectors. Added some blue valve cap covers (something little but looks cool :D ). Added a "trick kit" for LP (aka. fender elminator with short stalk turn signals). I swapped the short stalks that came with it for clear lense short stalks. Couldn't buy just the lenses for some reason, had to get all new lights. I'm on my second personal license plate. Long story. First one was 2K1R1 for 2001 R1 but ended up getting LtdR1 hence my name. :D On my to-do list for next year is a custom seat from Corbin. I'm working with them now to get a design made special for the Champion bike. A scorched Titanium high mount from Micron is also on the list. I also have a custom gas cap sticker being made for a shop locally. Some blue Kevlar brake lines are also on the list. I think that sums it up. And the matching helmet from Arai, Mach 3.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Dang, forgot to add the picture. Need to find out if we can get the file attachment field when editing a post. What do you think Swedie?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Micron Hi-mount

Here's the pipe. I think this looks cool. Couldn't find a pic of it mounted on a Yamaha. Had to use a pic from Micron's site.

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Hi and Welcome! :) I'm the one who is hanging back in "general discussions" reading and learning everything from all the experts on here. Its nice too have someone else on here who I can learn some more from as well! :)

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn Ltd that thing is gonna look purty :D I haven't quite figured out what i'm gonna do with mine yet, but i'm thinking about going with a Two Brothers (full) exaust system probably with the C4 can. The undertail im thinking of going with is the one pictured below.

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh and heres the can ;)

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man Twisted you're good that one is from www.graphicartmotodesign.com

I think that that R1 that it is on is a nice lookin bike !! I'm gonna get a couple other things from there too. I still gotta wait for the resources to come in first (money) hehe. Dumped a lotta dough this year on toys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts