Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· INVICTUS
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newb on this board , though I have been eavsdropping for the past month, while waiting to find the right bike. I finally got it sorted Friday and now I can say I too , am R1nati. ( get it? Illumanati/R1nati ) .
I've been involved in roadrace import for about 4years with import drag as a test and tune side. And from all my outside observation this group is tighter and more mature by far than what I'm accustomed to. I hope that I can be as accepted here as I was and still am by the tuner crowd.
As of now my R1 expierience consists of staring at it in the garage and 40mph sprints down the block and back. I hope that here I can absorb some of your knowledge and expierience so that I may apply it to my own inexpierience. Again I am glad to be one of you now. So I'll jump forum and get to my questions.

Solidus

· Premium Member
6,305 Posts
Very welcome aboard! Glad you could join us! :hellobye

Somehow that R1 steals our hearts and make them ... nice! :D :)

You're lucky you're able to even to 40mph sprints.. it's snow as far as eye can see over here.. and COLD!

Oh btw.. I don't get it.. with that R1nati.. am I just stopid? :D

Anyhow, talk to you again soon. I gotta sit on my bike. :yesnod

· INVICTUS
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah..........

You ain't stupid I'm just a corny bastard. I must say though that we are here in Florida freezing our butts off in this 50 degree weather. Last night it was 38 and the last time it snowed here in Orlando was 1979. It was less than an inch and they shut down the schools, closed businesses and people genarally lost their minds. I think I'll go and rub my bike too.

· Nightmare About to Come True
1,889 Posts
:machinegu WELCOME :machinegu (my standard welcome)
I hope you enjoy your stay,even though you have been a peeping tom for the last month hehehe;)

· Premium Member
6,305 Posts
Oh man! I didn't notice you were from Orlando!

I'VE BEEN THERE! :hellobye
I think I saw one R1.. around Universal Bulevard.
I went to hooters there. I got this plastic can from there.. a good suvenoir. :D

hehe! Man, you people. get all "crazy" over some cold. heheh!

It's been -20 to -30 for almost 2 weeks. Not until now we're back to just below freezing or above.
But we're expecting colder weather in February. Oh well.

My bike = :rock

· Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
106 Posts
Solidus: Welcome To the Forum Dude let me welcome u in my Way S'uppppppppppPPpPPPpppppPPPPPPPPPPPPPpPpPPPpppppppPPP :p hehehehe man you more than welcome

· Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
:rock Hi Solidus,

Glad you could join us, and welcome.:D
And yeah, I to guess this is the no1 forum, but ofcourse we all ride the no1 bike!:yesnod

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Welcome Solidus,

Glad You joined the forum !! You will learn alot here. I know I have :yesnod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.