Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
R1-014 Dragon Squadron #200
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm a new guy to the forums, And i thought you all might enjoy a video I put together of Me and a couple of buddies playing on our bikes, this past summer. I was still learning how to wheelie the bike as you can tell but hope you guys enjoy it at least

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6252757029311436457

I've gotten quite a bit better with the wheelie's since then :p, i haven't put any other vid's together yet but feel free to add me on myspace if you want.

·
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man
Nice bike , nice colour ( i have the same)

Wecome to the forum . Both bikes in the Vid looked good ..
Thank you, I love Yamaha Blue :jump

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
wow that was incredible!

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Ride safe...

·
I Ride Alone.
2,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank You everyone, hope those of you who saw the vid, enjoyed it, i'll be making more when it warms up and my buddies get their bikes fixed. Being this bike is my 2nd, i had an 00 R6 before, I'm amazed at the differences between the two. Unfortunately i lost my R6 to a high-side on the freeway... but learned alot because of it. Both of my buddies in the vid also learned some hard lessons this past riding season on their ZX-6R's but will be out again come this spring. Thankfully those lessons didn't cost them their lives. Everyone please ride safe and if your ever out in the Nor Cal area let me know :)

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
Welcome home!;) :hellobye

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Welcome. Nice vid and blue is the way to go!

·
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.