10,091 Posts
:dunno

still here. :D

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,091 Posts
every once in a while aka daily
:lol

yep.. like clockwork, get home have a drink n' see whats going on in R1 world :D

Sad, but true.

local sportbike forum is slowly finding new life.. FB groups are a total fad.

those who were not on the forums called it the greatest thing since sliced bread.

those who used to frequent the forums know better.. its up to us to populate these pages.

I dont do FB groups. period.

·
Super Moderator
21,664 Posts
Hardly post up, but still around. Miss the good old times on here.

·
Considering Another R1
479 Posts
Ive been hanging around more and more. I left because I sold all my bikes, its getting warm outside and i'm preparing for a new garage queen!

·
R1 it's Legendary...like MOTO
1,268 Posts
Quietly watching and waiting to start back up again I’d say. I haven’t been on here for a while and all of a sudden I got the bug to see what’s going on with everyone. Like life was standing still for a while and I couldn’t figure out what it was...lack of sleep maybe. Jumped on the old R1-Forums and quickly noticed I wasn’t the only one who’s been MIA. Not that I was an OG or anything but I bought the lifetime to support this community for a reason and that reason is because this forum was and is legit and great place to gain knowledge, be a pure man and bust each other’s balls and enjoy life. I plan on getting a new R1M soon. Just to have it

By the way, what the hell happened to the forum app???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts