Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying Hello.
Hope you all are having a great new year. Joined to sell a pair of take off can's. But may not happen.
Slowed by after clearing out the garage
Tried to send Kevap a message but not worthy. Sir if possible send me a PM and I can avoid breaking more rules. (wasn't allowed to PM you)

The one bit I will state is if you like motorcycles, pushing it a little. Do a track day, Can not say enough about how much it improved my riding, more importantly it was a riot. Beats flying or scuba diving.

Cheers all, hope you have a safe blessed 2022.

·
Venom X/O
26,238 Posts
Are you a member of any other forums that can vouch for you as a seller? The goal is to protect forum members, which is appreciated. Kevap does a great job with keeping us who frequent the forum safe from fraud (not saying you’re fraud)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gearheaded no offense taken. They are just words like saying one will complete the other end of the deal.
Just my reputation at my home forum. Completely understand.. We tossed a min post to sell decided against it.
Don't know of anyone getting ripped off, just pissed me off they wouldn't join be active just come by to sell there left overs as they are selling the bike. I like active members.

My Street bike was a 2007 Triumph Tiger 1050, Mod at that forum with a long history. My handle is same as here just add 1050 to the end. Slow by, say HI and ask the forum.
The cans are new, if your running stock or want quiet imagine this is the ticket.
Health has caused me to stop track riding on my KZ 600RR, then street riding. Clearing out the garage. Sent Kevap pictures, if all good great. Otherwise no harm no foul.

Will say guys, 50 years ago they did not have track days. If you really want to learn how to ride do them. Not timed, no ribbons just fun. Coach's for all levels mainly for the novice.

Not sure about rules linking a video, do have a boring one after a lap or two watching. Riding even in novice like this was so much fun. Made me a way better rider.

Cheers all. Keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might one ask if anyone even interested. If not then why wait, I'll post on the bay. If they are then fine, I'm not in a rush they have been on a shelf for a while and I should last a couple months.

Cheers and thanks for the consideration. Boss you have the pictures, I can take more. This isn't going to make me rich. LMAO.

Peace all.

·
Venom X/O
26,238 Posts
Gearheaded no offense taken. They are just words like saying one will complete the other end of the deal.
Just my reputation at my home forum. Completely understand.. We tossed a min post to sell decided against it.
Don't know of anyone getting ripped off, just pissed me off they wouldn't join be active just come by to sell there left overs as they are selling the bike. I like active members.

My Street bike was a 2007 Triumph Tiger 1050, Mod at that forum with a long history. My handle is same as here just add 1050 to the end. Slow by, say HI and ask the forum.
The cans are new, if your running stock or want quiet imagine this is the ticket.
Health has caused me to stop track riding on my KZ 600RR, then street riding. Clearing out the garage. Sent Kevap pictures, if all good great. Otherwise no harm no foul.

Will say guys, 50 years ago they did not have track days. If you really want to learn how to ride do them. Not timed, no ribbons just fun. Coach's for all levels mainly for the novice.

Not sure about rules linking a video, do have a boring one after a lap or two watching. Riding even in novice like this was so much fun. Made me a way better rider.

Cheers all. Keep the rubber side down.
10-4, I hear ya. Post some pics of the bikes, we’d love to see them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts