Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
My R1 Ate your R1
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need the following.

1. Frame sliders, nice looking and good quality. FIRST PRIORITY

2. VenimousSVT posted pics of his Graves mod, I need the lift he used with the swingarm mounts. Ive never owned one so I dont even know what to ask for in the smaller dealer's shop.

3. Duck Bill replacement for my tail with newer plate mount and light kit.

Anyone got any web links to help me out?

HideOut

·
My R1 Ate your R1
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how hard is it to get the sliders on? I seen that bolt hole on my bike and was wandering that. It come with a replacement bold that goes thru both the slider and the mount?

Hide

·
Administrator
31,054 Posts
www.tobefast.com go to the 04 R1 section... fender kits and all kinds of other goodies are up.. Frame sliders will be up this week... :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
I just picked my 04R1 up and will test fit components this week. we have sliders, ohins damper (stock replacement) Remus pipes in stock, ohlins shocks beginning of march and with the fat wallet the 04 spec superbike forks

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Spiderman:

1) Will the Graves fender eliminator fit with the stock pipes?
2) Does it have provisions for illumination of the licence plate?
3) Have any pics of it without the turn signals, in case I go with the custom LED?

Thanks!

·
No, you can't ride it
604 Posts
:iamwithst

·
12,225 Posts
Eyespy said:
Spiderman:

3) Have any pics of it without the turn signals, in case I go with the custom LED?

Thanks!
bump :finger :sneaky

·
Administrator
31,054 Posts
Eyespy said:
bump :finger :sneaky

Yes

No but one small hole and a Libertek tag lights and you are all set and it's so small you'll berely see it..

LINK= http://www.tobefast.com/detail.aspx?ID=592

If you are worried about the "loop holes" for the stock signals I'd cut them off.. THe Graves bracket is aluminum and the strongest one we've ever sold.

Attachments

·
Not fast! Just smooth!!
597 Posts

·
12,225 Posts
SpidermanSS said:

Yes

No but one small hole and a Libertek tag lights and you are all set and it's so small you'll berely see it..

LINK= http://www.tobefast.com/detail.aspx?ID=592

If you are worried about the "loop holes" for the stock signals I'd cut them off.. THe Graves bracket is aluminum and the strongest one we've ever sold.
Thanks! :beer

·
Registered
31 Posts
whoops, good lookin out. I just ordered my graves fender eliminator and should have it by tommorow. They said that the loops will fit the stock turn signals but a little modification and they will hold the LP turns. When I get mine on i will try to get some Pics out for all to see.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts