Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Just a poser
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading a post where there was a dealer that would ship out an 2003 R1 for a reasonable price, I just cant find it again. Could you post a link if you know where I could get an 03' R1 shipped to me? Basically, all the dealers around here have black/flamed 03 R1's for 8800 OTD. The price doesnt bother me because i have shopped around locally and cant beat that price, its the color that bothers me. I KNOW YAMAHAS SECRET, THE BLUE ONE IS FASTER! In all seriousness, thank for any help you can give me.

Dave

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
all i kind say is gl and happy huntin

·
mmmm. excellent.
1,325 Posts
http://www.cycletrader.com/adsearch.html

FerstlerSlim said:
I was reading a post where there was a dealer that would ship out an 2003 R1 for a reasonable price, I just cant find it again. Could you post a link if you know where I could get an 03' R1 shipped to me? Basically, all the dealers around here have black/flamed 03 R1's for 8800 OTD. The price doesnt bother me because i have shopped around locally and cant beat that price, its the color that bothers me. I KNOW YAMAHAS SECRET, THE BLUE ONE IS FASTER! In all seriousness, thank for any help you can give me.

Dave

·
Registered
151 Posts
Where do you live?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Too far, my local dealer has a couple. Mine came from Rock River or something like that originally. I'll look after I get up...they had good prices. I would have considered trading for the Black bodywork because that's what I originally wanted but the I'm liking the Blue a lot after two weeks.

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,183 Posts
WHY?

·
I like beer
1,729 Posts
The dealer by me still has close to 10 of them. Don't know what kind of price they can give you. But now that they got some 04's no one is even looking at the 03's. If you want I can give you their phone #.

·
FOREVER ON MY GRIND
567 Posts
Motorcycle Mall in Bellville NJ has what you want. Not sure on the price their # is 973-751-4545. I saw the blue when I went to check on my 04 is was there as of feb 25

·
Registered
7 Posts
Freedom Cycle in Concord, NH has three $8,499 each. They don't ship, but you need a vacation anyway :)..not sure about color. I was in there on Saturday last, to see if they had an '04 in yet.

·
Registered
334 Posts
NY motorcycle is selling the 03 with or without the flames for 8499$ all you have to do is pay the tax

·
My other bike is your sister
7,420 Posts
Click on Yamaha.com and look through the dealer locator...There's a place in Thornwood NY called hunter Yamaha that has 2 on the showroom floor, don't know the price. Troy City Garage had a few that they listed on the web site at $7999, but I called last week and they were all sold at that price....So I put a deposit on a red '04 instead. Good luck!

·
I like beer
1,729 Posts
mattf said:
Click on Yamaha.com and look through the dealer locator...There's a place in Thornwood NY called hunter Yamaha that has 2 on the showroom floor, don't know the price. Troy City Garage had a few that they listed on the web site at $7999, but I called last week and they were all sold at that price....So I put a deposit on a red '04 instead. Good luck!
I know Hunter Yamaha. I grew up in Thornwood. That was weird hearing that name again. I moved out of there almost 20 years ago.

·
Just a poser
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the help everyone, I am confident i will be getting one soon, although the stop I made at the local suzuki dealer today wasnt helpful. 03 GSXR 1000 out the door for 8500, silver or white. Decision time.

Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts