Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hellobye hey gotta bet with some of my coworkers to see who can find the name of this song first.... $60 so far

its in the movie 'Billy Madison' and its the song playing on Adam Sandler's car's radio when he first pulls up to the high school - I have no clue as to who sings it or the title... ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

... Ill mail some used rearstand spools to whoever helps me first!!

THANKS
Vin

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
These are in the soundtrack but I don't think it was one of these songs....maybe it was an AC/DC song.

"The Stroke"
Performed by BILLY SQUIRE

"Telephone Line"
Performed by ELO

"Renegade"
Performed by STYX

"Beat On The Brat"
Performed by THE RAMONES

"I'm Not The One"
Performed by THE CARS

"ABC"
Performed by JACKSON 5

"I'll Tumble For Ya"
Performed by CULTURE CLUB

"Think About The Pit"
Performed by DFL

"Cheap Thrills"
Performed by FLIGHT 019

"I'm Not the One"
Performed by the Cars

·
I drink, therefore I am
191 Posts
Can't remember the song, but that scene was friggin' hilarious!!! Billy pulls up in an old black trans-am with the t-tops out and the stereo blasting! Everyone looked at him like the dork that he was!

·
2BTHE1
345 Posts
Vin, if you need the song to win, let me know... I'll email it to you or something.

I just converted it to a wma so its smaller in size (about 2Mb), if you have it otherwise just go about 45 seconds into the song and you will hear the part that is played when he is pulling up at the school.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:confused: my bad

hey yonka, thats not the one...

bet is up to $90

·
Registered
241 Posts
you guys where close but Billy Squire "stroke" was playing when he pulled up in the trans am with the reo speedwagon shirt on with the jean jacket. Styx renegade was playing when he carries the keg of beer over his head out of the tent and passes out. Think i have seen this movie a bit too much. Hope you did not lose 60 bucks with the styx answer.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bombeddonkey said:
Can't remember the song, but that scene was friggin' hilarious!!! Billy pulls up in an old black trans-am with the t-tops out and the stereo blasting! Everyone looked at him like the dork that he was!
yes, thats the right scene... and no, I dont remember any of the lyrics... please help

·
Registered
241 Posts
So you don't think i am wright you did not ask for the words i gave you the title and artist and i don;t want the spools just trying to help ya out.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NTSKEERED, I just saw your post... sorry for the delay

THANKS soo much - check your mail

1 - 15 of 15 Posts