Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Well it's time to buy a new helmet... been scrutinizing over it for a while... I believe I have it narrowed down to 3. Although Im pretty much leaning towards the OGK Im not thrilled about sending money to someone I dont know in Japan and waiting 3 weeks.

So thoughts? Experiences? Other suggestions to totally confuse me?? :lol

Attachments

· Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2000750 said:
Wow that Suomy is CrAZy!!!!!!

I'm guessing that it's for Alex Barros? Any more pics of it?

I would like to check out some Shark helmets for my next lid. :thumbup
Yes the Suomy Barros is sick... as stupid as this may sound... the yellow is just gonna throw my whole shit off :lol

More pics? Gladly....

Attachments

· Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: Re: Help me pick a new helmet?

Kevap said:
Who is your contact in Japan? I know there was a guy on ebay that was selling our exact helmet. Do a search for Helmet_Maniac :yesnod A few members on here have bought from him without a problem and he killed the price that I paid from the UK.

EDIT: he isn't selling at the moment... but you could always contact him and ask.
Here is his ebay account... http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=helmet_maniac&iid=
Just the info I was looking for... that very same guy is my contact... I emailed him directly. Good to hear everyone got their helmet safe and sound. I think that sets it in stone... Im ordering!! :yesnod

Other then look wise how does the helmet perform and fit?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.