Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you techies out there. I got back from the mountains and had some pics I wanted to post but I don't know how. they are already d/l into my pc but I can't get em into the forum.

On another note, My front brakes keep binding up on the rotors. I have completely bled the system and replaced all the fluid but after awhile, the pads are stuck to the rotors. If I crack the bleed valve, it releases but eventually the pressure builds again. :rant

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
On a reply, there is a box labeled "browse" that allows you to upload a pic from your computer to the forum...

What do you mean they are binding?? You mean your front wheel is actually locked up and won't turn... Not sure if that is the case, but if the brakes are just dragging a bit, then that is normal since there is nothing to pull the pads off the rotors...

- BA

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wheel is actually locked up and will not move. I had a lowside a few weeks ago that broke the brake lever/clipon. I replaced the clipon, and the lever and it did fine on the test rides. Now it just completely binds up. AAAARRGGHH!

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used a lever off an 03' but before I put it on, it matched up with the stock lever. As far as size, shape everything. Unless there is something different I don't know about.:dunno

1 - 6 of 6 Posts