Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find the big group of bikes that meet in Apopka, FL on sundays to ride out to lake county....what time do they meet and do they still do it??? A friend of mine said they used to go at like 8:30 in the am....any orlando boys know anything about this....HELP a brother out:eek:

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No O-town boys here can help a brother out?????:dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
414 Posts
If you get this in time go check out seductivecycles.com and look under the events page. We've got a supersunday ride tomorrow and your more than welcome to join us. Mapquest out the intersect of I75 and us301(Ellenton). Meet us by 9:30.

Or you can mapquest the intersect of 56th and fletcher in Tampa, i forget the meetup time there but come have a blast. L8r

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tampamax said:
If you get this in time go check out seductivecycles.com and look under the events page. We've got a supersunday ride tomorrow and your more than welcome to join us. Mapquest out the intersect of I75 and us301(Ellenton). Meet us by 9:30.

Or you can mapquest the intersect of 56th and fletcher in Tampa, i forget the meetup time there but come have a blast. L8r
How long will it take me to get there from orlando???

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the map quest gig....didn't work with those cross streets....let me know

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does this sound right.....coming from Orlando....eventually I will end up going south on I-75 and then merge to US-301 north via exit #224 and then it is about 3 miles up?????? Does that sound right...I am trying to get the boys round up right now....if I can get them all round up in time it will probably be about 10 of us total...let me know if this sounds like the right directions and what is the latest time we can be there by....I went to the other forum and saw a few different times there....so let me know bro...thanks

·
Banned
414 Posts
Easiest way is to take I-4 to I-75 and head south. Not sure of the exit number, but you will see a huge outlet mall on the left and that is the exit you take. There is a shell station on the east side of I-75 in front of the Ellenton outlet mall and that is the spot be there no later than 9:30. Take down andrews number and give him a shout tomorrow morning if you are still unsure.

***As much as we like to met new riders PLEASE take the time to go to the site again and get familiar with the riding signs and codes Seductive uses. There is not much that you guys probably don't already know but we would like everyone to have a safe ride while having fun. And being familiar with what Seductive's hand signals and riding order is, is the way to insure fun for all. Hope to see you guys there.***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts