Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got rid of the harley (for now), and the 05 R1, and 06 R6, the LE was reduced, and I was lookin to get rid of extra debt, so this is the only bike I have right now. Now I gotta start modding her up.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Cant see anything!

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
damm nice bike bro!:thumbup wanna be my bodygaurd?:scared:flex:

·
The Intern
2,404 Posts
this pretty much has the stuff for the track. Only thing I see is steel lines. Maybe upgrade spring for the shock (depending on your weight), then tune it to your weight too. Same for front (adjust to your weight).
Then, you have a tool that is awesome at the track. The other bling stuff will become boring after you visit the track a couple times and experience what this thing can do.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fishtales, I would love to hear your description of how the Ohlins suspension feels when compared with the O.E. fork and shock.
I havnt really had a chance to get out and get on it, but my first initial opinion is that it sits like my old 05 R1 but handles more like the 06 r6 did. the steering into corners is butter, even when I creep into my driveway real slow its so sensitive. Im really gona like it.

·
Fly Low
2,036 Posts
nice bro! :bow

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
got rid of the harley (for now), and the 05 R1, and 06 R6, the LE was reduced, and I was lookin to get rid of extra debt, so this is the only bike I have right now. Now I gotta start modding her up.

beautiful bike . . . but I don't think your outa the woods just yet, there's just too many goodies for her out there :2bitchsla

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Nice looking bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.