Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup everyone. i just realized i havnt put up any pics of my bike since i bought it so many years ago lol. anyways heres what i got in it right now.

two bros carbon ex , bmc filter, graves stacks, pcv, asv levers, speigler steel braided lines, galfer wave rotors, 6000k hids, scotts damper, renthal sprockets, EK MVXZ black and gold Chain, and driven sprocket nuts. i think thats all i've done to my bike. heres some pics.

Attachments

· If speed kills quit taking it
1,670 Posts
the '02-'03 is still a beauty model. Love mine but will be repairing quite a bit of cosmetic crash damage when I get home this summer. I'll be sure to post up pics of before, during and after.

Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really nice bike bro!!!!! and the neighborhood looks sweet...lol what you have parked in the garage?
lol, thanks man. the neighborhood is alright for what it is. its still a gated community though. so the people tend to be a little uptight. my actual neighbors are cool though. i didnt even realize my other bike was in the pic lmao! thats my 2013 r1. i'll be posting pics of that as soon as the levers i ordered come in. been waiting a while though. asv levers are crazy backorderd

· Δt → 0 ⇒ v̅ → |v̅
897 Posts
Another Blue beauty!!! :flex::lhumper:

· TI
1,930 Posts
as old as our bikes are I can tell you they get noticed because of their unique box tail light design the rest looks the same as the new ones. hands down one of the hottest bikes. I put an average of of 12 k per season living in Chicago 40k and counting :) bought it with less than 300 miles

· Catch Me If You Can
495 Posts
as old as our bikes are I can tell you they get noticed because of their unique box tail light design the rest looks the same as the new ones. hands down one of the hottest bikes.
I've never been a fan of the box tailights, always liked the 04-06 best (not that I don't like the OP's bike), but I can't believe how many people mention this. Another member on here who Winks and I ride with has had his '02 tailights commented on multiple times when side by side with ours.

· If speed kills quit taking it
1,670 Posts
Can't wait to get back home and start putting mine back together.
Will post pics of her once she's done - meanwhile I'm happy to stare at all of yours...

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as old as our bikes are I can tell you they get noticed because of their unique box tail light design the rest looks the same as the new ones. hands down one of the hottest bikes. I put an average of of 12 k per season living in Chicago 40k and counting :) bought it with less than 300 miles
oh yeah. i got people turnin heads all the time. i'm glad i usually wear a helmet, otherwise people would see my goofy grin lol. my favorite part of the bike is the headlight. the hids really compliment the headlights. i wish my 2013 had the 02 style headlights

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.