21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
Oh sheot....

Talk about giving a man a reason not to sleep for weeks trying to come up with a bank-robbery plan or something!

I'm calling dibs on your current 'second-hand' swingarm if you ever get this Blu! :lol

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
Oh and it IS 'mud guard' :fact

You're more likely to stop mud or crap being flung about than you are to 'fend' anything off right?

Fender's are for cars where they're the piece that sticks out the front/back and hits things first. We have wheels for that!

Just trying to take the heat off you Blu :lol

·
Banned
31,510 Posts

You're more likely to stop mud or crap being flung about than you are to 'fend' anything off right?

Fender's are for cars where they're the piece that sticks out the front/back and hits things first. We have wheels for that!

lol. and i agree they are mudguards in the 'real' english speaking countries!:sing:

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts

lol. and i agree they are mudguards in the 'real' english speaking countries!:sing:
+1 on mud guard, we refer in that context to what it's function is.

on other english, that is what it does.

:flex:

21 - 40 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.