Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
who needs brakes
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guy's go to the video section and listen and tell me what you think about my videos. They are of really the sound of the bike more than anyhting else. But I know some people wanted to know what a full system sounded like. My bike has a little more than just a full system but you will get the point. It is also the same bike as the one in the avatar. But it is now a race bike. Please forgive the way it looks. I have most of the plastic torn off it for the season.

Please tell me your oppinoins.

·
Don't hate me cuz I'm cute.
14 Posts
Now that's the sound I like hey badass wonder what it sounds like going through the gears, maybe you can have someone record you. Just wondering how it sounds taking off, and going through the gears.

·
who needs brakes
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IT's supposed to be nice this week and I will put the camera on the bike go through them real quick. My neighbors hate me. I am the one in this upitty little burb that is this crazy.

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
I need to do the same but I uploaded a small vid of my M4 slip on no Exup bad sound but you get the Idea I will get better sound later

·
Registered
777 Posts
badassr1 said:
IT's supposed to be nice this week and I will put the camera on the bike go through them real quick. My neighbors hate me. I am the one in this upitty little burb that is this crazy.
LOL - Your neighbours hate you!! Sounds familiar!!:D. I don't have a pipe on my R1 (yet) but my last bike had one and the neighbours hated me when I rode it late at night. Personally I think that aftermarket pipes not only sound better put they also serve as a protection on the streets since the cagers can hear you. Unfortunately so can the cops...

BTW what pipe do you have on your R1?

·
who needs brakes
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's a Graves full Titatuim. Super lite. And great hp gains.
More than I really need. But I wont bitch. It is always nice to have a little extra on reserve.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts