Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Hello Brian!

I actually live in Catonsville right by the campus for University of Maryland Baltimore County. :) It's ghetto, but not AS ghetto as real Baltimore.

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I went to UMBC. I used to live right across from Lil Abner's liquor store. Definately ghetto out there but your right, not as bad as downtown. I moved away about 3 years ago but still get back now and then. Do you hang out with any of the riding groups out there?

·
Banned
216 Posts
Trying to. I think people are afraid of me. I've been riding with one group about 2 months ago. The roads are so crappy around here anyway. Next time you come back, let's chill! Your R1 got stolen?

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, it got stolen earlier this year so I'm holding out for next spring for the 04. I used to ride with most of the Army of Darkness crew out of Loch Raven Reservoir. I get back every 3 months or so. It's getting cold out there now but I'll prob be back some time in December. Do you get out to the clubs much? Most of the riders still hang out in Fells Point or over in Canton and I could introduce you so you could ride with them in the spring. There are actually about 6 girls riding with that group now. Most of us met racing for WERA and there are a lot of good riders and no squids in that group.

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
Here comes the leg humpers, as XSuROsISX would say.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
PyRo1509 said:
How come theres no Hey PyRo topic....
I'm not a beautiful women... or even a women...
i am a little cute... i'll throw myself a bone...
had a few :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer tonight?
talk to Nightshade he's the one acting funny tonight.

·
Cant turn right king
1,834 Posts
1985.... good yr, my bday is in 85 too

Meyli.... (eyes shift back and forth) HOW U DOIN'? (In italian accent)

i'm mad cuz i have dead weight on the back... i'll kick it off and you can hop on (eyes shifting again)

P.S. badger badger badger badger badger mushroom make pyro go crazy....:machinegu

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts