Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· no refunds allowed
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you be interested in a hotbodies undertail and my cut to fit stock undertray?

I think the R1 may be going bye bye, and the undertail won't help the resale value. I'll include the L brackets and such that I put on her to make the licence plate mout and such.

It's blue, and has some non-visible scratches where it mounts and rubs against the tail a bit, but other than that, it's in good shape.

If interested, you send me your stock undertail/tray/ and 50 bucks (paypal accepted) and I'll send you my hotbodies painted undertail and the already cut/dremmeled stock stuff off of mine.

We each pay our own shipping. I will ship as soon as your stuff arrives or you email me a shipper's tracking number.

Shoot me an email, or reply to this thread.

Edit:
Pic (note: that plate bracket broke (another story), so I used some L-brackets instead of putting another one like it on):

· no refunds allowed
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can take a photo of it from some angles so you can see what it looks like on the bike... I'll post a link to them as soon as I get them. May be tomorrow, but not too long.

I am using the integrator for turn signals.

· Venison
318 Posts
I am interested. I won't be able to ship until Saturday or Monday (out of town right now).

Everything is in good condition, right? You said no visible scratches, etc...

Let me know..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.