Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that your from Maine and your getting an 02 R1 in silver, me too! I'm from the Ellsworth area. How about you? Let me know, maybe we can hook up for a ride this spring. That would be very cool, 2 silver R1's tearin' up the country side:rock Catch you later.

P.J.

·
Hooligan
195 Posts
I'm in Camden. I didn't think Friend & Friend was getting any silver ones. They told me they were just getting one blue R1. We ride up the coast a lot. Dunkin' Donuts in Bangor on some nights to hang out with all the squids. I ride with the Ducati crowd a lot. I'm the guy that got in the papers for riding through town with sparking knee sliders strapped to the bottoms of my boots.:rock

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friend and Friend is getting one silver R1 in,and it belongs to me! Yeah I went in on the 5th of November and they said they weren't going to presell the R1's. So I said no porblem I just find it somewhere else. Long story short, they called back the next day and said we changed our minds, you can have it. So I was there in record time to put down my cash! Man I can't wait til she comes in.

P.J.:D

·
Hooligan
195 Posts
Cool. I bought mine from Woody's in Topsham. They are getting ten R1's; four are in silver. I think they are all spoken for now though. Woody's is a great dealer by the way. Excellent service.

If you have ICQ my number is 14610139.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts