Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in your profile that you ride with potatoesmc. All of the videos posted over at bikemovies.com kick ass! I have grabbed many of them and are putting onto a CD with a lot of other funny/cool/bizarre motorcycle videos that I have found on the web, the purpose of which is to keep me occupied during the long cold winter. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun, I love the pocketbikes, way to cool. Keep up the good work, nice choice on the Limp Bizkit sound tracks. I only have a couple hundred megs of motorcycle video so far but it is all awesome. If anyone is interested maybe I'll burn some other copies to distribute around, could help to keep us all from going crazy through the winter.:rock

P.J.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Thanks! Well. yeah! We do have a lot of fun.. maybe a bit too much fun sometimes.. the amount of crashes we've had this year was humongus.. atleat it felt that way. I myself crashed 3 times.. second made my bike into a streetfighter and 3rd totalled it.. and I had to driven to the hospital with an ambulance. that was fun. :D

Next year.. it'll be SOOO much fuN! woohoo!! I've got so much plans! I wanna do a trip through Europe down to Nurburenring.. and do a couple of laps there.. and then continue down through France's awesome baby-butt slick roads!

I'm also going to get myself a track-license.
And I'll see what Sweden looks like in the northwest.. We've got some wicked twisted roads there.
Denmark is also a nice place to ride at.. but it is costly to get a ticket there.. so it is in norway... heard horror examples of 150.000Kr.. which is 15.000US dollars. Insane tickets. You can either take that bill.. or go to jail for 1 month.. I'd pick jail. :p

Regarding movies....
I don't want to brag but I just discovered when I was counting how many Mb's of motorcycles movies that I got.. , that I have 7,5 Gb (7000 Mb)... of motorcycle movies. (I only got 4 large movies.. making up 1,4 gb).

That should keep me busy for .. well.. probably a week straight.. LOL. That's nice hehe! Just incase the weather gets piss poor I can set these videos to autoplay or something.

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn! 7.5 Gigs!

Ha Ha! And I thought I was bad! 7.5 Gigs is an amazing amount of movies, very cool! My wife spent a few months in Norway a few years back and said that the roads there are super twisty:rock Sportbike paradise. Is Sweden the same way? Anyway, take it easy and please keep those videos coming! Are you the one putting them together?

P.J.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Well.. the highways aren't twisty..but most roads in the outskirts of our towns/citys are twisty enough to do kneescraping on.
But there are also alot of other roads that you think are made for motorcycle. :D

Btw, I had fun at a nice long stretched out piece of landing road for jets incase we are in war..
I cruised at about 20mph ... around and around and around in a small circle with my knee in the ground all the time.
That's a lot of fun but don't f*ck up! The scratches you'll get on your machine is not nice (nope.. I didn't fall hehe).

Yes, I've made most of the videos made this year. :)

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
Potatoes MC

Go to the website! www.potatoesmc.com\
You will find every video available. Man, you guys sure do some crazy ****. I think I've downloaded nearly every video off that website. Working my way up to 3 gigs of bike videos. Anyways, another great bike site is www.einefetza.com They have some cool rides also.

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
Haha - Glad to hear that U guys enjoy the potatoe website. But as Swedie says - The price is high. Me, I've been training on my backstroke for three times this season..damn expensive.

Never the less we have a great time when we are out riding, and so far the gods have been nice to us and spared all of our lives. Hope they continue to be in such a good mood..

I´d love to see some of those other movies though...any FTP site available??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts